6BA HiFi Audiophile IEM with 4 Tuning Switches
- Natural pearl shells panels, transparent green resin cavity.
- 6 balanced armature 2Pin 0.78mm in-ear earphone
- 3+1 tuning switches,14 kinds of tuning modes
- 3-way crossover , 3 tubes
The 3-switch system modes
- 020 standard mode, vocal is the best.
- 100 is low frequency enhanced (low frequency will enhance a little, if you still feel that the low frequency is not enough, then turn on the super bass boost switch.)
- 003 is high frequency enhanced.
- The other modes are mixed mode.
- Independent 1-switch is super bass boost switch, can be used with 3-switch at the same time, can also be used independently.
- When used independently, it is low-frequency super boost mode, and with 3-switch, the low-frequency performance can be further enhanced in the corresponding mode of 3-switch.
3+1 switch system(0-000 is invalid.)
- Make sure that at least one of the 3-switch or 1-switch is turned on which is in normal mode.
- In any mode, you can turn on the super bass boost switch. to enhance the low frequency, which is equivalent to 100, 020, 003 mode, on the basis of its own effect, a separate increase in the low frequency performance.
- The super bass boost switch can also be used independently, i.e. in 000 mode, the super bass boost switch is turned on. It’s pure bass boost mode.
- The rest is mixed mode and can be used in combination. The independent super bass boost switch, turn on to enhance the bass, turn off is not enhanced, can be enhanced on the basis of the sound of 100, 020, 003 mode. It can also be used independently, i.e. 000 mode + independently enhanced 1-switch.
- The sound field is very wide, the layering and positioning in the space is very accurate and clear, and the vocal is sweet, balanced and comfortable. Rich sound variability, pioneering independent super bass boost mode, making the earphones suitable for a wider range of styles.
Of all the combinations, 100 + 0 is my favorite and recommended.
- Brand: Penon
- Model: Turbo
- Driver:6 Balanced Armature
- 2 Sonion for high frequency
- 2 Knowles for middle frequency
- 2 Sonion double opening hole for low frequency
- Impedance：16 Ohms
- Frequency response: 10-20 kHz,
- Passive noise reduction：26dB
- Connector: 2Pin 0.78mm
- Cable:8 shares 19 cores OCC & silver-plated Mixed Braided IEM cable
- Penon TURBO