Penon IMPACT TOTL Flagship Audiophile IEM
- 4 Electrostatic + 10 Balanced Armature Hybrid
- The earphone shell use medical grade resin, light and beautiful, comfortable to wear.
- The universal mold structure has higher reliability and provides better wearing experience.
- Handmade earphone is solid and more durable.
- 4 Sonion EST for ultra-high frequency,
- 2 Sonion BA for high-frequency
- 4 Sonion BA for middle frequency
- 4 Sonion BA for low frequency
- 4-way crossover, 4 tubes
- Model: IMPACT
- Driver: 4 EST+10 BA
- Impedance: 21ohm
- Sensitivity: 112db
- Frequency range: 10-70kHz
- Cable:OCC + white sheath + 24K gold + transparent PVC 3-in-1 modular cable
- Connector: 2Pin 0.78mm
- Plug: 3-in-1 modular (3.5mm audio,2.5mm/4.4mm balanced)
- Cable length: 1.2M
- PENON IMPACT
- 1 storage earphone case
- 1 portable carry earphone case
- 5 pairs of JVC silicone eartips (S/MS/M/ML/L)
- 6 pairs of white silicone eartips (SML)
Tonal character, extremely natural, rich meaty with surprising timbre for what is basically an all Sonion BA based set. First thing that hit me was its ability to mimic a live stage. You can hear the ambience of the venue perhaps better than anything I have heard. The Legend comes close but these things! Vocals on the Impacts is special. Penon has always produced IEMs with a rich mids presentation but the way the Impacts portray vocals is uncanny. Its imaging and precision is on another level as it should. The impacts has the type of sound that leaves a lasting impression. Its forward holographic sound signature is absolutely superb for all types of music. Its versatile balanced tuning and stunning holographic sound is all encompassing.