PENON Totem – Flagship Gold Silver Copper Palladium Coaxial IEM Cable
- Single crystal copper silver-plated Litz 6
- Palladium-plated pure silver
- single crystal copper plated with pure gold
- Core:2 shares, 334 cores per share
- Nylon fabric coating
- Outer diameter:2.8mm
- Carbon fiber metal splitter and CNC integrated slider
- Plug: 3.5mm audio/2.5mm balanced/4.4mm balanced gold-plated detachable plug
- Length: 1.2m
- Penon totem
- 2.5mm balanced plug
- 3.5mm audio plug
- 4.4mm balanced plug
A cable that sounds like you just plugged your earphones into a high end amp. Guaranteed to make a cable believer out of anyone that don’t believe in cable enhancements.
Often I have used food to go one step further into describing an IEM, but I’ve never used food to describe a cable. The Penon Totem cable to me is bread, yet not ordinary bread. But it sounds like Fresh Baked Bread, that was taken out of the oven, then sliced at put back into the oven to make toast. So the sound is incredibly fresh like newly baked bread, yet there has been a new process where each piece has an edge, an edge of strength and firmness, that’s on top of this buttery forgiveness, ultimately softness. There is this doughy pliable easygoingness surrounded by the toast which is the texture on top. As the cable is both higher in detail but also forgiving and never too bright or too dull.