- Type-4 Litz configuration
- Material: High purity single crystal copper silver-plated wire mixed with graphene
- Number of cores: 4 strands, single strand is 71 cores
- Sheath: environmental protection transparent PVC
- Configuration: Carbon fiber metal splitter and slider,The solder joint is silver–contained tin
- Plug: Rhodium-plated plug
- Cable length: 1.2M
- Storage bag
Superb higher grade of cable. First ever graphene infused higher end SPC cable. A blacker background giving better perceived note separation. Better definition and clarity from bass to treble. A very nice cutting edge achievement for Penon.
You can read more of my review here. https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/penon-osg-graphene-infused-spc-iem-cables.24554/reviews
most of all the attributes that will endear you center around the smooth repositioning and glorious clarity/pace the OSG offers users. It simply cleans up the town, going and attenuating the bass baggage, spreading-out the midrange into the biggest stage you (or I) have ever heard. And adding detail due to comprehension of a blacker background. None of these changes come-off as strange or even sonic mishaps, but are a welcome difference that results in never wanting to take the IEMs out of your ears.