Penon Orb HiFi Audiophile IEM
- The use of medical grade resin material, light and beautiful, comfortable to wear, no strange feeling in contact with the skin.
- Made by hand, the earphone shell is solid and more durable.
- Balanced Armature+ Dynamic Driver Hybrid 2Pin 0.78mm Detachable Audiophile IEMS
- Exclusive customization, 10mm dynamic driver, graphite fiber silk paper dome soft, grainless overhanging diaphragm, long-stroke, high-sensitivity surging bass.
- Brass is processed by precision lathe, the size is accurate to 0.1㎜, and the surface is specially treated to prevent oxidation. Compared with stamping parts, the cost is higher. And the sound is especially improved in the low and middle frequencies.
- Punchy bass
- Crystal clear vocals
- Crispy and sparkly high frequency
- Soundstage gives a surround sound
- Brand: Penon
- Model: ORB
- Driver: Balanced Armature full frequency
- Dynamic driver: 10mm
- Impedance: 10 Ω @1khz
- Sensitivity: 112 ± 3dB @1khz
- Frequency response: 20hz-20Khz
- Connector: 2Pin 0.78mm
- Plug: 3.5mm Audio
- Cable length: 1.2M
- Penon Orb
Very well balanced tuning with excellent vocals.Crisp treble. Smooth lush midrange and a punchy deep reaching bass end. Very musical tuning. Read my review posted on headfi.org. https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/penon-orb.24440/reviews
The thickness (in sound) it puts out is the perfect tone to battle incoming noise pollution. It’s the perfect sports IEM in that it fits totally snug against your ear. It’s the perfect sports IEM due to offering really good natural sound occlusion. Such a stance truly becomes the ultimate out-and-about IEM due to staying in pace and offering a style of all day listening. All day because the ORB not only entertaining, but slightly relaxed which gets you the (all-day-long) longevity and musicality.
I would go so far as to say that the profile of the Penon ORB’s resembles a diminishing W. There is a sub-bass boost at a point that I find very much in line with my Bass Lover preferences. Then, there is a gentle emphasis on the mid-highs and, finally, a sparkle in the mid-treble. The result is a signature with a gently diminishing balance, with a warm but respectful tendency.
full review on headfi: